We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Monday, March 13, 2006

beans

Check it out. This is what I ate for lunch today. My first ever Salad Box (excluding ones filled solely with bacon bits, croutons and thousand island sauce, which is my favourite dinner EVER). I nipped into Waitrose to buy a sandwich, and got sucked in by, of all things, the ROASTED VEGETABLES pot. And how nice was it? Marks out of ten, about a 5. But I reckon it'll go up as I get used to eating more of this stuff.

On a slightly less appealing note, someone tried to mug me on saturday night. I'M FINE. REALLY, I'M FINE. I was waiting for the nightbus at Tottenham Court Road, hands in my pockets, in the mass of people trying to storm onto the bus, when someone slipped their hand into my pocket, where my phone was. Obviously, this would be an almost foolproof way of stealing a phone (assuming most people waiting for the nightbus at 4am are drunk), however its not such a good idea when you slip your hand into a pocket which already has a hand in it. I grabbed the dude's fingers, attempted some kind of bending back of said fingers before they slipped out of my reach and away with the crowds. I didn't even see the dude (or girl, whichever it was). Could have been a nightmare. But it wasn't. I'm practically fighting crime all over the place at the moment.

In other news, I completed the wonder of Shadow of the Colossus (see the last post if you don't know what that is). 14hours of joy, for £30. And I can probably sell the game on eBay now and get £20 of that back. Seriously, if anyone tells you computer games are a waste of money, they're fools. They keep the kids out of trouble, and their money in their pockets. I totally rate them.

1 comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Well done on:
1. Eating beans
2. Fighting crime
3. Defeating collossi.

Someone should turn this into a triathlon event.

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home