We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

San Valentín

Happy Valentine's Day! This has got to be one of my favourite days of the year. Totally. You can feel the love bounding up and down the country. Red roses being delivered to people's work places. Everyone waiting for the postman to come. The thought of some post laying on your doormat at home. Its all good stuff.

Anyway, today I received a very intriguing Valentine's Day card from an anonymous sender. Very exciting. Here it is:











It reads: "you're the king of my heart". Sweeeeet.

Anyway, the most likely person it could be from is Sam (the housemate). The envelope had a "west london" postmark on it. I'm almost 90% sure of it. BUT, it was sent to my work address (which gets sent out on my emails), so it could be from anyone that has ever received an email from me, or anyone who knows someone who has received an email from me. This stuff is awesome. Half the planet has had an email from me, so it could be literally ANYONE. Well, anyone who posts letters in west london. But like I say, its probably from Sam. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything from the anonymous sender...

Unlike usual, I didn't send any this year. Mainly because I couldn't be arsed, but also because I have no-one to send one to. It would have been nice, but I guess I'm too picky. Maybe next year (when we'll be in Vietnam - good one!).

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was from me, 'the housemate'.

1:24 pm  
Blogger Senor Dunc said...

mystery solved. thanks for making me smile, special girl.

1:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does that mean you didn't do what you were going to do? With the food item??!

10:28 am  
Blogger Senor Dunc said...

Nope. No food item valentine's. Very sad about not doing, but I figured it was likely to upset the poor boy more than make him smile. For those of you who don't know what I'm going on about, email and I'll explain...

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home