We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The wee bairns...

How much do I love Scotland??? *THIS* much. It was awesome. I love my grandad (he didn't recognise me at the party). The DJ actually sang the songs at the party, karaoke style. I have a HUGE family that I never really knew were there. I loved Glasgow (especially the Museum of Religious Art, and the Canadien boy inside). We met this total weirdo who believed he was "energy, just pure energy" and "a colour". I asked which one, and he said "black", which isn't even a colour. Arran was wet (if you go, hire a car on the island, the buses only run ever 3 hours) and empty. Oh, and the flight in was possibly the most terrifying/exhilarating 10 minutes of my life. I actually thought we were going to drop out of the sky at one point. I loved it.

For pictures of the relatives click here, but for now, just me and the castle...

1 comments:

Blogger Hermano Rojo said...

Interesting site. Keep up the good work!

5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home