We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Devastated


Despite only having a replacement mobile phone for 3 weeks, I have managed to lose my new phone AGAIN. Its gone. The new owner has officially switched it off and it probably posting it on eBay right now. Probably the main reason I am so pissed off is because I had managed to secure a date with a boy on Thursday, but have now lost his number and will probably never see him again. Never mind, eh?

So yeah, if you wanna get hold of me, call Sam on 07989 465 336. She'll pass any messages on. I imagine it will take about 3 weeks to get a new phone, so in advance, have a great christmas and a happy new year. You lucky phone-owning losers.

dunc

1 comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That's why you should always tell people about your blog. So that if they don't hear from you, they can check your blog to see if you've lost your phone or if you just didn't really like them after all...

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home