We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chavellers

"It's only when middle-class youth reach their thirties that they consider extensive travelling. They find that they're at a crossroads in their lives. Do they settle down, have children and spend the next 20 years in front of a PC or do they go for one last fling around the world?

"If they choose the second option, they are far more likely to head for Chile, Peru, Laos, Nepal, Mozambique or Brazil - destinations that the chaveller has yet to colonise."

from the Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/15/ntrav15.xml

3 comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, you middle-class-youth, you...

3:50 pm  
Blogger Senor Dunc said...

hahaha. I found this really funny. I'm the least middle-class person you could get. At the bank today, I was asked by both the receptionist and my bank manager if I was a student. nice.

3:58 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

I can imagine that. I love it when I can tell people I'm a student - I think it's the best thing to be. In my opinon that makes me sound like I have a fun, carefree life and an enquiring mind, with an open attitude to life. Obviously the image in their head involves being poor, eating baked beans, getting drunk and throwing them back up and probably stealing traffic cones. If only they knew the truth...

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home