We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Fixed

I found out the cost of my vaccinations today. Details below, but I have been advised to go to the clinic just 8 weeks before I fly. This seems a bit short-notice to me, so I will look into getting it done sooner, but its gonna be expensive.

Below is a list of vaccinations I will need (based on the www.cdc.gov website) and how much the Richford Clinic is going to charge me.

Hep A - free
Hep B - £25 per shot (plus NHS prescription charge)
Malaria - n/a
Rabies - £35 per shot (plus cost of medicine)
Typhoid - free
Yellow Fever - £40
Tetanus - free
Measles - not offered
Japanese encephalitis - not offered
Polio - free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home