We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Its oh so quiet...

All is quiet on the travelling front these days. All necessary preparations are done. we have a credit card. the bag is chosen. the digi cam is chosen. The iPod is being saved up for. The injections (urgh) are schedules for february. The flight bookings will be done then too. I'm over my fear of vegetables. And my spanish is coming on a treat. Its all perfect. So nothing to report.

At some point I'll get round to posting details of my recent trips to France and Spain, and I'm booking tickets to go round scotland for 5 days in January. Maybe by then I will have my digicam and can post some decent pics.

So yeah, nothing to report. I'm a happy boy, with not a care in the world. and I'm going on holiday for a year in 5 months. What more could you ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home