We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Farewell - Surf and Turf

Today is a sad day. I have just bid farewell to two of my favourite friends in the world - Surf and Turf. In case you hadn't met these dude, Surf and Turf were two shrimp that I have been caring for over the last 2 years. Surf is known for his outgoing, energetic way of life, while Turf is more reserved, prefering to hide in shells and scale algae from the branches of their tank.

Surf and Turf lived in a self-contained eco-system (you can read about this here), and despite never reproducing, have proved to be tustworthy, and amiable companions. Not known to travel well, I have decided to entrust them in the hands of my mate Lee, who assures me they will recieve no direct sunlight and the utmost care and attention.

So all that is left to say is, farewell my 8 legged friends. You will be missed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home