We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Brighton ROCKS!

Its official. Brighton does indeed rock. I had my last day there on Friday - off to work in Cheltenham for 2 months before we galavant off round the world. I managed to convince most people to try my red hat on, which had varies results. Its been a pleasure down there - if you ever get a chance to live or work in brighton, TAKE IT. That place is awesome. I'm pretty sure that if I make it back alive, I'll go back to live there at some point in my life again.

Check out my photos here or Ali's extensive set of photos here.

Photo-0224


Photo-0226 Photo-0225 Photo-0223 Photo-0218 Photo-0227

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home