We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

'nham

Photo-0234In case you didn't know, I have sold my soul to Vertex Financial Solutions and agreed to work in Cheltenham for the next 2 months before we go away. Its nuts. I'm getting paid an extra £500 a month to come here. On top of that, I don't have to pay my travel, so I'm saving £350 on my Brighton-London train fare. I'm staying in a swanky hotel with a gym, and I'm being taken out to dinner by people whereever I turn. Its cool. A little lonely, and a little rubbish working in a strange, empty town, but I can't complain at all, because they've even chucked in FRIDAYS OFF WORK as an extra bonus. Could it get any sweeter? No, not really.

my new boss scares meAnyway, if you have any sympathy for me left, you should consider emailing me and cheering me up, so that I don't feel that for 4 days a week the whole world has forgotten I exist. Alternatively, come out with me EVERY thursday night (usually to the Ghetto) and I'll get you drunk to celebrate my lie-in in the morning.

2 comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Unfortunately, my sympathy for you is sinking into negative territory. So... you work a 4-day-week, live in hotels, in Brighton, and get paid extra for the privilege... and you're about to go around the world? Did I remember everything? Bring out the violins!

Having said that... I wouldn't like to be alone alone all alone. I would come out drinking with you but it's a bit of a way...

7:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go every thursday. We're only on every OTHER thursday. We should use the others to investigate!

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home