We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Phoenix Gig Announced - April 17th

The venue is still unconfirmed, but Phoenix have announced details of an
intimate UK gig on April 17th. This is very exciting. Its likely that the
venue will be small and the tickets will fly, so as soon as I get details
I'll let you know. Email me if you want me to grab you a ticket too. Its
gonna be massive.

- thanks to Paula for this one

1 comments:

Blogger Senor Dunc said...

In case you are still wondering about this one, the gig has been cancelled. They wanted to play at Trash at The End, but its not gonna happen now, so the gig has been pulled. Boo to Phoenix.

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home