We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Monday, April 03, 2006

we've moved out

Photo-0320

We've finally moved out. Three days of carrying boxes down stairs (and into cars and into houses), driving at 60mph down the motorway in a big scary white van, scrubbing everything, throwing away nearly everything, forgetting to pack most things and living without a TV for 2 days. And now its done. I have left Stanlake Road for the last time. Its all over now. Looking forward to sleeping on your sofas and making you tea before work. Decaf only.


Photo-0319 Photo-0317 Photo-0316 Photo-0315

Photo-0314 Photo-0313 Photo-0312 Photo-0311

Oh, and as I was leaving the flat today, I saw this little critter in the street. It made me very sad, until I got close up and realised it was the size of a small dog. Scary.

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved that flat

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home