We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

movin' out

So, if you didn't already know, I will officially be moving out of my flat this weekend. Its a stressful time, mostly because we have a red wine stain on the carpet which we couldn't remove and we're probably gonna have to buy a new one.

That aside, we're moving out so that we can save 6 weeks worth of rent and bills, which adds up to a tidy sum for our travels. Its gonna be tough, more so for Sam who will be looking for a sofa to sleep on for the next 6 weeks (I have hotel accommodation through my work for 3 nights each week).

Anyway, if you're reading this and you have a sofa and you want me to cook you dinner one night and rent a DVD or go for a pint or something, just let me know. I'm sure I'll come knocking on your door even if you don't offer, but I'm not fussy. anything will do.

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kiddies, you know you are welcome at ours anytime.

In fact Gareth is away for the next 3 weeks, so you could maybe even take him room some nights although i'll have to ask!

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home