We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

How slack am I?

OK. Firstly, I want to apologise to the multitude of people who have commented on how slack I have been on my blog. I have literally been SO BUSY that im not even alive anymore. but its all fine now. I have a year of blogging to make up for it.

OK, so what has happened to me over the last month. Firstly, and most importantly, I have fallen in love. TOO SOON? I hear you cry. whatevs. Ive met a boy, who Ive known for months and months, and the two of us are literally inseperable. except of course for being on the other side of the globe (killer). Hes called Tristan. Hes an artist. Hes half Romany gypsy. And hes probably the most bueatiful boy Ive had the pleasure of kissing ever. I dont want to gush too much because hell probably read this at some point, but heres a quick pick of the two of us looking good together (although I look a wee bit honking).

CIMG0371

Secondly, we had a massive party to celebrate our leaving the country. It was awesome. I was SICK with nerves that nobody would turn up and that nobody would have a good time. and guess what. it was heaving! rammed full, great music, workies, quizzers, brighton people, spanish guys, londoners, sugar-kids. everyone. you guys made it a right memorable night, so thanks for the send off. Ill be in touch with everyone of you to say thanks as soon as I can sort myself out. A whole bucket load of photos coming soon, so keep an eye out here...

Thirdly, I left work. very sad. gonna miss some people, namely chris and julie and pete parker. but all the guys up there. and most importantly, ali, with our regular trips to the waitrose studio. still thinking of you ali. go try some food for me once a week. xxx

And finally, weve finally left the country!!! Here I am, sat in a hot internet cafe, downloading photos (it takes ages) and checking my myspace. Arriving was NUTS. I cried for most of the journey here, stressed about what a huge commitment it was, grieved over how much Im going to miss the boy. and generally not being excited or interested in going away. but we landed. and the place smelt great. and the people were smiling. and the sun was out. and landscape was mind-blowing. and now Im so hot for travelling, I might never come back. ONLY KIDDING. Photos soon, but for now, Im gonna concentrate on soaking up the sun and atmosphere, and trying to persuade tristan (and any of you guys) to come and see me at some point on the journey. Sams keeping an eye on me, so I wont be going deep into the jungle and getting malaria any time soon. and she seems to be loving it, even though shes a bit apprehensive.

Leave me comments guys, and Ill feel loved. and if you have any requests of info, or have any info I should know about, email me or leave a comment and Ill get on the case as soon as possible.

the blog has returned. I love you all. stay in touch dudes.

dunc

6 comments:

Blogger JoeyD said...

I'm obviously a bit slow, but where are u, duncan?

1:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, hope you're having an awesome time!!

It's just not the same at work. There's a stranger moved onto your desk and it's so sad... No Studio opportunities thus far as I've not been down on the right days but when I do I will go in memory of our time down here and eat for both of us :-)

Have just noticed photos on your Flickr so will check them out and leave comments there too.

Hasta la vista!!!!!! xxxxx

7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, hope you're having an awesome time!!

It's just not the same at work. There's a stranger moved onto your desk and it's so sad... No Studio opportunities thus far as I've not been down on the right days but when I do I will go in memory of our time down here and eat for both of us :-)

Have just noticed photos on your Flickr so will check them out and leave comments there too.

Hasta la vista!!!!!! xxxxx

7:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!

Hope you're both having an awesome time. It's horrible at work without you - a stranger has moved into your desk :-(

Haven't been to WS since you went, cos I've not been to Nam on the right days but I will do it again soon and eat enough for the both of us!

Enjoy yourselves and take loads of pics!!!

Hasta la vista... xxx

3:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smunking Smunk Smerger
Can I have some of that nice air and smiling people thing? It's rare here.
Thanks
Mango

11:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot hot hot!

5:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home