We're Never Coming Back

  email me at duncdafunc@gmail.com or check out my latest photos here

              
  
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dunc_da_func. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 366 - London, England

Home sweet home!



OK, so there's WAY too much to tell right now, and I'm super busy. But so that you know...

  • YES - I haven't blogged in 6 weeks
  • YES - I have some posts from India to write in the next week or so
  • YES - I'm home now
and
  • YES - I had the time of my life.
Until I manage to extract enough time to finish the blog, sit tight and check back here in a few days. There should be something up by then. Laters. x

1 comments:

Blogger Freddy F. said...

Where's the bloggage on India then? I've been checking back every couple of days for the past month.

Miserable sod.

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home